Saturday, October 6, 2007

Packing


It is just unbelievable that even at this point we are still trying to stick stuff in bags. We are looking for the last few spaces to put those last few things. I am reminded of the story of a man filling a jar with rocks until it was full, then adding smaller rocks, then adding sand, then water. Then it was FULL.

We are smashing one more thing here and one more thing there. Just to find a few more things that need to be put in there! I guess it will be that way until we start unpacking!! We'll pick up a thing or two here or there up until the last minute.

But the truth is nothing will get in the bags if I don't get off the computer and back to the bags!!!

9 comments:

David B. said...

The man filling jar with rocks? Isn't that about placing your family and friends before work and all that? The version I heard had golfballs, pebbles, sand, and a cup of coffee.

By the way, if you have a desktop computer, you can open the case and put stuff i there =D. Kidding haha.

Roberts Family said...

Your blog is adorable, I love all the pictures! We'll be praying for you guys all weekend!! Love, Lindsey & Trent

Anthony and Sharon said...

Don't worry - whatever you end up putting in there, 2 questions will constantly be uttered once you unpack: 1. "Why did we think we need this?" 2. "Why in the world didn't we pack __________?"

In a weird way it takes some pressure off..

Todd Belcher said...

Good night George?
Love U.Todd & A.Re

piano lady said...

Tonight was great. Tomorrow will be greater! Can't wait to sing one more song with you; hopefully, we will have drums and guitars, too! I couldn't do the video comments, but you both know my heart. A piece of it goes with you.

Tennessee folks said...

We have had you on our minds since we got up this morning. We are praying for you! Love all of you! Mike, Tammy, Katie & Leah

David B. said...

Hey, got my blog up and working =D.

http://www.bushey-space.com/blog

Check it out when you guys get to a place with a stable internet connection =P.

Yoko said...

Angie&Craig, It lookes you all are fine and enjoy the new life. I try to read all your blog, but it is still a little hard for me to understand your situation very well. So, you are already decided in which country you will be?
I amm moving to Taiwan in March, 2008, it is already fixed. Please do not forget to keep in touch with me and I'd like to see you in the country you will be in.
Take care.

Todd Belcher said...

Are we there yet? I know you are tired. We are holding the ROPE!
U.Todd & A. RE