Monday, March 30, 2009

Thinking Man ... er .. People



Back in Glasgow there was a really nice guy who sometimes appeared as a columnist in the local paper. When his articles ran I always thought his photo was so artsy that it was funny.

Sort of an over-the-top serious picture of him where there was no need to be either serious or over-the-top for it was, after all the Glasgow Daily Times and maybe your photo and column would run next to some kid and his cow from the 4-H thing out at Temple Hill.

Well, since I am sometimes mean and make fun of people, I like to do that pose. "Real serious like," as Junie B would say.

Recently I got Bethany to try it. She really likes it. Her mom I am not so sure about.

The moral? Don't take yourself too seriously. Somewhere someone is making fun of you (and me)!



FUN NOTE--as if they are aware of my awesome blog, the GDT went out of their way to have a guy and some cattle on their home page when I accessed it to get the web link above. How awesome is that?!?

5 comments:

Aunt Re said...

Great thinkers..Ponder strange things. LOL....LLL Re
PS Has Tim seen this.

Richie said...

Bethany looks sophisticated and years older with the specs and the poses!

piano lady said...

Bethany is quite the model. It was great to see you yesterday morning. Angie has become quite the spokesperson!

Mom said...

I loved the pic of you and Bethany together. Can you get the rest of the family to all do that at the same time and take a pic? That would be totally cool.

Craig and Angie said...

we'll try that!lol