Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bleary-Eyed

We took our guests out for some Chinese food tonight but got caught in some traffic, hence the 15 minute trip took an hour.  By the time we got there both ladies were getting a tad tired to say the least.  We loaded them up with some good food (at least we thought so) and finally got them back to their hotel about 8pm.  

Day One is in the books and they made it OK!  I think through their yawns the review on the day was, "Tomorrow we don't need to eat so much!"  

3 comments:

piano lady said...

Yep, jet lag + full stomach = sleepy!

Mom said...

Judy I soooo want to be you right now. Have a great time and kiss everyone several hundred times for me. I can't wait til my turn.

Unknown said...

Hey KK, love and miss you soooo much....hope you're having fun...love mom