Monday, November 5, 2007

The water that is (supposed to be) inside


Here is our water source. These nearly five gallon jugs sell for $1.10 including delivery. When I say delivery I mean the guy stands in the street and yells the brand name, "Aqua...Aqua...Aqua." And if a lady goes to the door he'll carry it all the way to the kitchen. If I go, he hands it to me. So I hide until its over. Not a bad deal. Especially when its raining.

Just beyond is our kitchen. It comfortably holds one American. Cozily holds two and causes Dad to yell with 3 or more. Inside is one sink, an LPG gas stove with 4 burners, and some cabinets. The doors you can see we don't open. We have a few times and decided some things were better left undiscovered.

2 comments:

Aunt Re said...

I love your water crock...it's pretty. In Spanish Agua aqui!!!!
You can be trilingual.
LLL RE

piano lady said...

You are such a macho man! The water dispenser is pretty! I understand why it is not in the kitchen - the colors don't match!