Monday, November 19, 2007

The Fruit Tour

OK. I'll be honest. The tour Saturday was pretty lame. But it was salvaged by the 8 hour bus ride (3.5 going and 4.5 coming home)!!

For a while I was just sitting there steaming because it was so quiet and BORING. I mean who wants to ride quietly looking out the window at people working in their rice fields and the mist hovering over the tea plantations. Finally reason won out and someone got ready to crank up the loud music.

It was then I realized it was BETTER. There was TV; so surely we could watch the horrible soap operas instead of nature. Then it hit us. It wasn't just TV. It was the BEST EVER! It was KARAOKE! KARAOKE!!!!!!!! KARAOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse the jumpy camera as we were on a bus. I can't let you miss out on this blessing...

5 comments:

Craig and Becky said...

Too bad you had to spend your birthday on that lame bus. And, the karaoke......what can I say. It was different, it probably woke everyone up again. Anyway, it put a big SMILE on Angie's face. I'm wondering what Craig's face said????? Love you all!!!!!

Unknown said...

I remember riding on a bus to Louisville with Craig at the wheel. I sat up front so I would not get car sick. Hmmmm, 8 hours of Karaoke... ON A BUS! Now there's something to really be nauseous about!

carla and dave said...

Birthdays are always special when you are with your family. That probably doesn't make the bus ride better though. You guys are looking great. Keep the pictures coming. Hudson really knows how to bust a move. Love you guys
Carla

piano lady said...

I assume Angie is showing us her Ipod. What a wimp! And you both with such beautiful voices! Bless your hearts - and I thought the roaches and chicken heads and feet were bad!

Sandie said...

I was hoping you were going to join in!!! Looks like Angie had the right idea though!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to share this special moment with you all!!!!
Love y'all and thinking about you so much.