Monday, November 12, 2007

Mmmmm...breakfast

This is a delicious breakfast from Sunday morning. That is my coffee from right here on the island. The green things are oranges (one is sliced). We finally got some stuff to soak fruits and veggies that don't get peeled and so we finally have grapes and strawberries. And finally, a delicious bagel from Herman the bagel guy. He makes the bagels in his kitchen and Saturday morning he actually delivered them to the door. Four fresh apple cinammon bagels cost $1.30.



Speaking of delivery we are becoming the kings. Recently we have had bagels, water, and El-Pi-Ji all delivered. Someone offered eggs at our door (we refused) and today the kids even took a motorcycle to school for a dime. Not too bad!!

5 comments:

piano lady said...

What a lovely breakfast! Would we call them "greens" here? What luxuries - delivery AND an island!

Craig and Angie said...

Its pretty awesome to live on an island even though I have never seen the sea. I will, though, in a FEW WEEKS! WOOHOOO!!

Craig and Becky said...

Nice healthy breakfast and easy to put together. Yum. How's the coffee, Craig?

piano lady said...

I am so dumb! I told you I made dumb comments. I read that as the food was laid out on the island. I was surprised, since your kitchen is so small. I thought you were being funny. Now, as I re-read it, I get it!

Craig and Angie said...

The coffee is pretty good. Most people here drink instant, though. I think that is crazy! Starbucks gets a premium for the coffee grown here and people drink instant...funny.