Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey Day is all wrapped up on our side of the world. All in all it was a good day with a few emotional explosions. Just like a normal holiday anywhere!!


About 50 Americans got together. We chowed down on three turkeys, stuffing, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and about 50 desserts. It was a great meal.



The boys found some fill-in cousins and did what they do best. Bethany, too, was running nonstop with the girls. I didn't even get her picture!


This is probably the most nontypical Thanksgiving sight ... our shoes stay outside! Those are Hudson's dangling feet waiting patiently for me to carry him to the car.

Hope your day is a great one. Give THANKS!

4 comments:

Craig and Becky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you on that side of the world. It's 6:45am here in Seattle. I haven't started our feast yet. It looks like your feast turned out very well. Where did you have it, 50 is alot. I'm glad the kids had fun. Take care. We love you!!!

piano lady said...

Glad you had a good one! We're just getting started - I now have to take more food to L'ville, since my Mom can't handle much. I am making dressing, cranberry salad/relish, and scalloped oysters! Do you all like those? My aunt used to always make them, so I thought I would surprise my family. I hope it's a good surprise!! Love to all.

Aunt Re said...

Muchos Gracias El Se~nor!
Carter sent you a gift...he's in Danbury Ct. We are off to Todd's parents for lunch...LLL Re

Luchadors (Pic) said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!