Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh it was a party alright




Bethany got invited to a birthday party Saturday and man was it ever something! They had the biggest play place we had ever seen, a bungee-bounce thing and a TON of food. They had special meals for the parents and meals for the kids. While the kids lined up at the buffet picture the kid's dad told me, "These are just snacks because the kitchen is behind. The food for the children will be done soon." Yikes!

Some of the parties folks have are over the top. Emcees, food, great big gift bags for all the kids. It blows us away. The time was something, too. I was ready to go 2 hours after the party started then found out the kids could play until 4 (it started at 11). It sort of took the air out of my grumbling about having to drive an hour from our house to the party place. I couldn't say, "We spent more time on the road than at the party."

2 comments:

piano lady said...

All I can say is "Wow"!

Aunt Re said...

I see the Bday girl is a Pokeman fan...Pee Ka Chu...and you guys thought your party for Hudson was too big....this rocks.
Aunt RE