Friday, December 14, 2007

So the other night I was running from the cops...

You see traffic here is sort of a nightmare and we were going to the mall. Well, I turned left instead of right and all of the sudden I was 30 minutes later than I wanted to be. So I found my way back only to be in a place where I needed to turn right but couldn't. So I went up and made a legal (?) U-turn and made the turn I needed to make before.

Then when we got to the mall it turned out we couldn't turn right into the mall!!! So I went up and made an illegal (!) U-turn and just as I completed it, I saw the Policeman who was three cars behind me. So I was heading to the mall as quickly as I could. And I was darting around corners, into the parking lots and into a parking place just like a real criminal.

I guess like I should feel sort of bad. I guess. But I don't. The cost of a bribe to clear it up would far outweigh my guilty conscience ... at least that is what I keep telling myself.

By the way, if you are a policemen this is all just fiction.

2 comments:

Aunt Re said...

Don't tell Todd...he will have to tell you the story of the one way street sign in Rome NY again...LOL
At least you did not get caught...
Good Night...M

piano lady said...

You rebel, you! They are probably used to out-of-towners doing really dumb things like that. Oh well, now you know the right way.