Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back At It

On Wednesday we hung some wall fans and Angie, after using the hammer drill a bit, decided I was healthy enough to operate the drill on my own.
Though she did prove herself quite handy with power tools. See that awesome job?!
That is how I found myself back on a ladder exactly four weeks after my fall trying to do an Amazing Laundry Makeover. Which we did!
We took it from zero shelves to miles and miles of shelving, drying space, and hanging rods.
Special thanks to IKEA for all the parts and my new man-crush AJR who saved me from having to drill 15 extra holes in our concrete walls!

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

She didn't brag near enough on herself when I noticed the wall fan...git 'er dun Ang!!!
The man-crush was bound to happen...so much talent in one man...it's a natural reaction to the awesomeness.

Aunt Re said...

Looking good...great job!