Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prosperity and Richard Marx

Its Chinese New Year time which means everything has turned red (its somehow the official color of rich) and prosperity.  So I'm sitting at McDonalds and "working" while listening to Richard Marx and looking at signs for the Chicken Prosperity Burger.

Anything with prosperity in the name must be good, right?  I wonder though if I will be doubly rich if I eat the DOUBLE Chicken Prosperity Chicken Burger.  

Its so weird to be among such foreign stuff and hear cheesy music like Richard Marx.  I feel like he is sucking the prosperity out of the place...

2 comments:

piano lady said...

No, you will just get more fat, carbs, and calories!

Richie said...

Wherever you go, whatever you do, he will be right there waiting for you...even in Asia! Aaaahhhhh!