Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Tough Saturday

There we were ... hard at it!  OK, actually we were getting foot massages while somewhere in the mall a store was BLARING Hotel California and I was trying to read my book on Benjamin Franklin.

I was stuck between laughing at the fact that you can hear Eagles (according to Steve Martin its Eagles and not The Eagles)

 Anyway, while I'm trying not to laugh and trying to not cry out in pain while this woman  sought to pull off my toes I found it quite difficult to read about the Revolutionary War. Some.
Saturdays are just rough like that.
Afterward we went on a hunt.  Rumor had it that there was a McDonald's in our town that we had not yet visited. We thought there was no way but it turns out that there was one we had yet to grace with our tea time presence.  

In between all this work we took Caleb in for an immunization we ordered a few months ago and had neglected to get.  That is one of the things we love about living here.  On the spur of the moment you can decide to go to the doctor and be in and out all done and paid up in 15 minutes!!  That and its only $7 to have your feet rubbed for half an hour...

2 comments:

piano lady said...

I've long thought we should have a foot-rubbing ministry. Remember Miss Rose in the hospital? That's quite soothing, actually. Sometimes that's all you can do physically for someone. Glad you found that other McD's!

Aunt Re said...

I can't wait to come visit...this cold is hard on a body, the added bonus of foot massages yeah. LLL Re