Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wet Sunset


The other night we went out for some Indian food.  When we left the house it was pouring rain.

As we got a seat at Hamid's, the sun was just going down (i.e hampir magrib).  Seems far off to the west things were a bit clearer.

So we had a pretty nice sunset and pouring rain all at once.

The bottom picture looks a bit like the road is flooded but its not.  I think its just a back road and looks like that.

When the rain comes hard like that, though, we have plenty of water on the road.  Once it stops things generally get back to normal pretty quickly.

Guess one should expect that kind of weather in the tropics.  Sure beats flurries and lows in the 20's in my opinion.

1 comment:

piano lady said...

It was really cold today! I finally had to wear a sweater. Even a jacket - which I hate. But I don't like being hot, either! Hard to please, huh?