Thursday, November 13, 2008

By Request

Well, it turns out that I was wrong about the Home for Spastic Children.  Its an Association.  I am not sure what they do at their meetings but I would expect they are interesting.
This place is next door and a little more politically correct.  It says "Special Children's School" I guess this place is a bit newer than the Association.
Here is an example of another thing we see a lot.  Very specific job openings.  I always think about how something like this would go over in the USA.  Its one thing to say a person needs a specific skill, say that they must be able to speak Chinese.  This I think is different.

I really like when they get more specific.  Say: Single Chinese Girl 16-25.  Almost like a personal ad or something.

Anyway ... we try to be responsive to you, dear reader, so if you ever need to see a photo of something we mention--just let us know and we'll try to grab one for you!!

3 comments:

piano lady said...

You are so funny! I heard that a nearby beautician got a phone call yesterday for appointments. She was pretty excited! That doesn't happen everyday!

Unknown said...

If this sign was in the USA, the ACLU would be all over it for discrimination! Shows how crazy things have gotten here! LOL!

Tammy

Aunt Re said...

Yep Rocky was elated to hear Angie!!!! LLL re She can't wait to cut hair....