Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend

This bad daddy which was delivered today is our new DRYER.  Yes, this little machine will take your wet clothes and make them become DRY clothes.

Amazing!!!

We haven't had one since leaving KY last year.  If the picture makes it look big, its an optical illusion.  One thing we didn't like about the machine is that the controls are near the bottom--next to the floor.  But not to worry the helpful salesperson had a solution.  Turn it upside down!  
Now why didn't I think of that?  Of course, turning it upside-down would cause the door to swing the wrong way and that would never work...


5 comments:

Richie said...

Hello, little friend.

piano lady said...

Are you kidding? I can never tell! Would it still work if you turned it upside down, or is it already upside down?

Craig and Angie said...

It is currently NOT upside down. The man said it was made to stack on a front loading washer. I cannot imagine that a machine would work for long whilst being used in the wrong position but maybe it would. I am no engineer. Maybe Eric B knows...he has lots of free time to think about math and stuff. I, on the other hand, have free time but not to think of math. Mine is for eating and drinking coffee.

Aunt Re said...

Are you sure you aren't Cuban???LOL..Scarface...Aunt Re

Booth Family said...

"Eric" Nye the Science Guy (if that really is my name) says:

I would definitely not be concerned about turning it upside down. That comes mostly from the scientific observation that it's not mine and I'd be interested to see if it actually works that way or smokes and explodes. If it were mine I'd find a way to see how the drum is supported and see if it's being "held up" or supported from all directions. Probably not best to go upside-down (except that on your side of the world I guess that's rightside-up).