Friday, July 16, 2010

PAIN!

Yesterday we bought this Biggest Loser DVD to exercise in the house when we don't want to/can't get out in the sun. Let us tell you after the whole family tried it today: We are in serious pain! This weekend we may not even eat since that would include us having to navigate the stairs...
We'll see how it goes as we get past Bob and Level 1. I may not even be able to sleep tonight given how my poor legs feel right now. You can get it for yourself here or here or probably about 100 other places.

I would just recommend against trying it your first time with a belly full of curry...

3 comments:

Mom said...

I would recommend against doing anything with a belly full of curry. Even breathing. YUK! Sorry about your sore legs though.

piano lady said...

That DOES NOT sound like fun! I should, but probably won't!

Aunt Re said...

I prefer water exercises...floating, swimming, lounging....Less pain. LLL Re