Saturday, March 20, 2010

Upset Update

How did I do with my first two days of picks?? Hmmm, lets see:

10Ga Tech over 7OK St RIGHT!!
9N Iowa over 8UNLV RIGHT!!
12UTEP over 5Butler WRONG!!
10 Florida over 7BYU WRONG!!
10Missouri over 7Clemson RIGHT!!
9Louisville over 8California WRONG!!
12Utah St over 5Texas A&M WRONG!!
13Siena over 4Purdue WRONG!!

So that is 3 out of 8. Pretty sad.

Upsets I missed:

Ohio beat Georgetown (but I think only Buckeyes picked that one)
Murray State over Vandy (that was hilarious!)
Wake Forest over Texas (only 1 point)
Cornell over Temple
Washington over Marquette
Old Dominion over Notre Dame
St Mary's beats Richmond


So ... all in all. Pretty normal. In the bracket wars, I'm out after the first two days!!

1 comment:

piano lady said...

I don't even have a comment for this. But I am reading, you see!