Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beach Stuff

We had a great time at the beach recently. This is the place we stayed. The view is from a small boat.
This is the pool view from somewhere ... I want to say our room but I think it was actually from the lobby. I forget already...
Pools with waterfalls and fountains are the best ideas ever. The rocks were cool but a bit rough and we all have the scratches on knees and elbows to prove it.
I wonder why you never see goggles on Paris runways.
Angie showing some leg and soaking in the sun. Not sure the last time I saw these worn in public. Its been a long time, I know that.
Here I am listening to the sea's call. It does that you know. The sea calls. Justin Browning could tell you that after watching me try to swim in a 12-inch-deep-low-tide-coast of the Indian Ocean.
There is something about being at the sea and taking it in to make you feel like the world is huge and there is so much to see and do (and eat!). How can people be content to just know one small corner of it? As one famous philosopher so rightly said, "I pity the fool who never gets out and sees the world."

5 comments:

Craig and Angie said...

Wow, personally I really liked the beach and the pool. It was all really nice.


Love, Bethany Renee Davis

Anthony and Sharon said...

To Bethany's comment I will add, "Wow, I personally loved Angie's legs out in the open." I understand girl! I understand completely!!!

Craig and Angie said...

I felt so embarrassed with my legs being exposed and all. They look so white!! of course that is what everyone wants here... white skin.

Anthony, I had some roti telur and curry this morning. Soon and very soon we can go and have some together!!

Aunt Re said...

Put this on our list of next time we visit destinations...OK.
LLL re

Mom said...

I have to agree with Maria. Those are some beautiful pictures.