Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craig's Big Upset Picks

Here you go ... for your office bracket pool the Big Upset Picks*. You're Welcome!

Midwest: 10Ga Tech over 7OK St 9N Iowa over 8UNLV
West: 12UTEP over 5Butler 10 Florida over 7BYU
East: 10Missouri over 7Clemson
South: 9Louisville over 8California 12Utah St over 5Texas A&M 13Siena over 4Purdue

Another important note: if Bob Huggins is not in jail but is somehow coaching now, don't pick him no matter what. He always chokes.

*Important disclaimer--I've never even come close to winning with a bracket I've filled out. Also, perhaps its important that I haven't actually watched a college basketball game since the 2007 tournament. Perhaps some things have changed in 3 years. I still think Coach Calipari will do well with Memphis again this year...

1 comment:

Aunt Re said...

I will go w/my formula...do i Like the Mascot or team colors...you are out of the Loop on the NCAA.
LLL Re