Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Strawberries

One great feature of the mountains is that they have strawberries year round! So they have a ton of souvenirs and desserts dedicated to strawberries. Above you see the awesome (but not sweet enough) strudel and something else.
Caleb went for the chocolate-dipped variety.
Also some ice cream and the tasty "Oreo" Delight. Its called the "Oreo" Delight and not the Oreo Delight because it turns out the cookies weren't really Oreos but instead STEREOS!
All my life I've been suckered into eating regular ole Oreos while delicious STEREOS eluded me. No longer...
The mandatory group shot by the famous photog Hudson.

4 comments:

piano lady said...

Good photo, Hudson! Those strawberries look yummy! I like the chocolate, too, Caleb. And I'm wishing I had some Stereo's! How funny!

Aunt Re said...

Awesome...Bethany must be in Strawberry Heaven! Stereo's interesting. LLL R

wsexton0 said...

hahahaha...stereos

radio girl said...

o.k. I am placing my order for strawberries, they look yummy. I now know why the Titans are now winning.....Love you all so much!!!!