Monday, September 22, 2008

Food

Yes, I know almost all our posts during fasting month have been about food.  We are traveling a bit this week and so folks want to know how its going.  So far it is going like this: Chili's, Chili's, Wendy's, Subway.  (Actually, yes, we went to Chili's twice.)

Now, of course its not worth mentioning we have been also eating Indian food and curry puffs as much as possible.  We can always get those (also not mentioned are KFC and Dominos).  That would be like writing an update about the fact that I eat cereal almost everyday.  I do.  YUM!

We are trying to specialize in restaurants that we normally don't get.  The other day I thought, "Capital cities are like that.  Great, different places to eat and new things to see."  Then I remembered KY's capital; Frankfort.  Its an anomaly.  Frankfort is a dump of a little town with almost NO place to eat ... but I digress.

Here we have been eating and seeing people from all over the world and really loving this part of living in Asia.  There is so much to see and do and experience.  That is the kind of thing that makes me so thankful for the place I have in life!

3 comments:

radio girl said...

Come to Princeton, we just got a Sonic...yea!!!!!!! Hope all is going well with home schooling. Remember Caleb GO CUBS!!!!

Richie said...

I eat cereal just about everyday, too!

Aunt Re said...

We love hearing about all your days...we are thankful you are glad you are where you & your family are...LLL Re