Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thinking of you...

I am trying a new thing. So often I think, "Man that guy reminds me of..." that I have started praying for a second for whoever it is I am reminded of. Today it was this speaker who had a lot of hand motions like Tim but sort of looked like Mark. That guy he talks like Steve or whatever. Maybe it's just a neat way for God to be bringing you to our minds. "Doesn't she remind you of Carol?" "He sounds just like Jeff."

Maybe next I need to apply it to places. I hear about someone going to cold mountain country where bear roam like crazy and the salmon are jumping and I think of Randy and Sam. I hear about the desert or about the city and I think about how Betty and Phillip would really to visit there. Some of you could come and do what we do. We think of those folks, too. And pray for them especially!

So know you are on our minds and we pray for you and most days we see or hear you (sort of) and think of you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Eeyore would say..."Thanks for Thinkin' about me (us)...we pray God continues to send you special reminders. As we think & pray for all of you often...Re

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you as that plane took off! I think God does send us reminders to pray for different folks and situations. I know He does for me.