Monday, April 20, 2009

Party Scenes

This is a pretty normal scene. Take your shoes off at the door. We actually go to one book store and it has a sign I keep meaning to get a picture of: Please DO NOT remove your shoes. I try to envision that one at Barnes and Noble.
These kids asked to have their picture taken. They don't want a copy, just want to have it done.
These guys showed up while I was photographing the kids above. Sometimes you think someone is going to ask why, exactly, you are taking pictures. These guys just said, "Is it too late to have ours taken?"

2 comments:

Aunt Re said...

All very handsome young men...see there smiles...

piano lady said...

My house would be a lot cleaner if we would all take off our shoes. I keep reading this, but hardly anyone I know does it - only my daughter-in-law. I couldn't get him to wipe his feet, much less take off his shoes! More power to her!