Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Special for our non-beef friends...

Once I was there and after two weeks I finally had the chance to order a hamburger.  They asked, "Would you like a chicken-hamburger or a mutton-hamburger?"  It was then that I wanted to cry.  You CANNOT have a hamburger made of anything else except dead cow meat. Things are supposed to be what they are supposed to be.  

I have seen SAUSAGE McMUFFIN*  (*chicken sausage--if no pig died its criminal to use the word "sausage" to describe it!)

and...

MEAT LOVERS PIZZA (beef pepperoni, beef sausage, ground beef) that is a BEEF lovers pizza. Also, see note above...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Heeheehee! 7 more sleeps and I will be in Thailand for our "meeting" and I will have a hamburger, steak, ribs and anything else that starts with B and ends if F and has two E's in the middle!