Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Beach

We are at our meeting!  Woo-Hoo!  There is even a beach.  I know because I have seen it out the window of our room.  Otherwise...we've been inside.  Which is nice because there are lots of snacks inside.  I think I have had 12 cups of coffee today.  Woo-Hoo!!!!

I had read this place was quite the vacation destination for Russian tourists but was still surprised when we got here that they actually have signs around the hotel in Russian and TWO Russian channels on our TV.  How awesome is that?

One other great thing is that our room is right next to the karaoke bar (which is not the great thing).  The great thing is that its closed, I think!!  I did hear some sweet John Denver music drifting up from the lobby a few minutes ago, though.

But you know what?  When you are at the beach its all good, right? Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!

No comments: