Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks for reading

We found this new widget that maps where folks who read our blog live. Everyday we check a page that shows us your flags but we thought it would be cool to let you know what you are a part of. I especially like the fact that it flashes while folks are on! You think the Red Sox nation is big? You guys are everywhere!!

Now we know we have some friends in some places they'd rather not broadcast so if you HATE this idea, let us know and we'll rethink it. Just drop us a message craigandangiedavis@gmail.com and let us know about your objection. Did you ever know so much information about who you are and what you do on-line is available?!? Although I do suspect some folks are using the little programs that make your IP address bounce around so no one knows from whence you surf. Or maybe we just have readers in Estonia!

Again, thanks so much for reading and we hope your enjoy our insights and drama about video games and the like. If you find your town in a blue star, drop a comment and make your claim to fame.

7 comments:

Craig and Becky said...

When I've been on your blog page, and it shows that 2 or 3 other people are also on it, I've often wondered who else was on the site. Now I can actually see where they are. I like that. I hope you keep it on the site. Love you all !!

piano lady said...

It's still trying to load the map. Do we get to see it? Thanks for the musings and the pictures! I love it. Hudson takes great pics. Caleb, I still have my ceiling fan on - always! I'm not hot, I just need air stirring. I know, I'm weird.

Craig's Cuz said...

Well, I wasn't going to tell Rachel I was in Southern Australia shopping for her Valentine's present, but ok.

Lots of people from lots of places love you guys. You is the bestest!!!

Aunt Re said...

right now The Belcher's and Becky seem to be on it....I can see Kentucky flashing...this is so cool. LLL Re

Mom said...

I like the idea of seeing all the people that are interested enough to check out your blog. I think Becky and I are both on now.

Craig and Becky said...

Yes, Becky was on when Faye & Marie were on. I like that too !! This is Sunday about 4:30pm & Marie or Todd is on right now...their star is blinking. Hello out there in Kentucky ! I thought that Craig or Angie might be getting up on their Monday morning. Take care.

piano lady said...

My map won't load. It says Please Wait. How long do I have to wait? Help, somebody!!!