Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary

16 years ago I was blessed to marry the best wife in the whole world! This year she said she would accept as an anniversary gift ... a grill and so I was able to make it happen. (I know it does sound a bit like a Father's Day gift, right?)
It does look like the grill I was coveting a few posts back but in reality it is different. We found one much like the grill in the previous post but it was twice the cost of this one. We also found another, a cheaper one, but when you picked up the lid you felt like you could fold it in half.
So we ended up with the middle one. Now sometime when it drops below 90 outside, we'll get out there and try 'er out!

Happy Anniversary to the best wife ever and the nicest person I know!!

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

I have this pampered chef grill tray that is crying out for that grill and some prawns! Next July 4th it is ON!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Oh...and Happy Anniversary!!!