Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleeping With a Scarecrow

Here at our beach meetings we have these "pillows".  I say, "pillows" because they are in pillow cases and they are on the bed.  I am inferring from context that they must be pillows.

So being creative, flexible, and a problem solver ... you know, a doer, I set out to fix my issue.  The second night I exorcised my "pillow" from its case and then filled the case with dirty clothes.  Which worked pretty well except for the fact that the clothes have a tendency to fall out during the night.

That is where the title comes from.  All night long I feel like I am on my way to Oz having to stop every few feet to shove the straw back inside The Scarecrow.  But that is what we problem solvers do.  We restuff our scarecrows and keep on going!

2 comments:

piano lady said...

The way your brain works is hilarious. And the fact that I can follow you is kinda scary! Follow the yellow brick road...

Sandie said...

what piano lady said!!!! Keep on following!!!!