Monday, October 13, 2008

Man That Stinks!

You can see so much idol worship where we live.  Its really weird.  These things are all over.  Every shopping center has one.  Every construction site.  Lots of houses.  Just all over.  I am not sure what purpose they serve, but they are all over.
This one maybe has something to do with the tree.  Maybe not.
Here is the all to common red spirit thing in people's front yard.  Again, no idea why.  Usually they have fruit offerings but I saw one in a restaurant that had a bottle of beer, too.  A popular spirit I would guess if he/she likes to drink beer...
And then there is this.  Just one out in an empty field.  Maybe just for good measure.  There is an abandoned construction site way back in that field so maybe that is it.  I just dunno.  Its too much for me to get me head around.  

BTW, all these pix were taken within 2 minutes of each other.  All these and more could be seen at once if you got the right vantage point.  That is what I mean when I say this kind of stuff is everywhere.  Its every where.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it is weird seeing those everywhere. Loved your email today; made me really think! LOL!

Tammy

Unknown said...

I bet it is weird seeing those everywhere. Loved your email today; made me really think! LOL!

Tammy