Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To What We Have Been Reduced




Yep. Board games ... even READING! Will the torture of soundless TV and no Wii never end? Alas, it has already been a DAY!!

Seriously, the camera wasn't here when I got home from school on Tuesday or I could have made some great pictures. The master bedroom had water everywhere. It was running down three walls and dripping in about 10 places, including 4 on the bed! NICE!!

I got the mattress moved to a dry spot and put out some buckets. Found all my shoes (except the ones I wore out in the rain) standing in a pool of water in the corner and moved them. Luckily a neighbor let us dry some blankets in her dryer since we don't have one. We put towels down under our sheet since you can't really turn the mattress over like you might expect. Then we were ready to roll.

And yes, I know that TECHNICALLY Connect Four isn't a "board" game. Thanks!

2 comments:

Richie said...

And the hits just keep on comin'! Be strong!

piano lady said...

It still counts! It's not electronic. It's called quality time. Love ya, B