Monday, November 29, 2010

Caleb's Dream Car

One of the things Caleb wanted to do back on his birthday was stop at a local car dealership to get his picture with this Lamborghini. After I explained what we wanted and that it was for Caleb's birthday, he was all about it ... til I got to the part about opening the car and us taking a picture in the driver's seat. His reply was a simple, "Uh, no." I at least wanted to see the doors open but nothing doing.
He was kind enough to allow us to stand near the car without touching it.
This was the closest we'd been though. We see these kind of cars sometimes but normally its when they are blowing our doors off on the highway.
The logo looks a bit cheesy to me. Sort of "made in shop class" it really reminded me of a knock-off.
So there you have it. The time we stood by a Lamborghini Diablo. Pretty cheap as far as birthday wishes go!!

No comments: