Sunday, February 22, 2009

Truth in Advertising

Seriously, its gonna take us a long time.  Just stand there and wait patiently....

On another fast food note: where we live a LARGE coke comes in a 20 oz cup (now this is a medium in the US).  Recently I was in another, richer country nearby and I ordered a large Diet Coke.  Guess what I got?  A 32 oz cup.  I was transported back to age 16 and my days working at Arby's when we first introduced the HUGE 32 oz cup as a large and people would look at the cup then at me and say, "What am I supposed to do with that big thing?  Drink it or swim in it?"  Now its normal ... well, normal for the richer parts of the world.  Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

1 comment:

piano lady said...

I always get small or "value" size. I'm not a big drinker. It would take me all day to drink a 32-oz!