Thursday, January 12, 2012

Airport Waiting

People often ask me, "Craig, what is your greatest phobia?" because it's true everyone wants to know what my greatest phobia is. So I decided to share it. It's being near (or in) and airport and missing my flight. So that is why I find myself all checked in and waiting two hours for my flight today. Riding in a cab to the airport with a Indy car racing trained driver would normally bother me. But not on the way to the airport. That guy can give it all it's got so I can get in the blasted terminal as early as possible. Then once I am in the terminal I can just want around and enjoy how odd people look halfway through their journey (since I am originating my flight in what is a transit airport for lots of people). And I can ponder the deep questiosns of life: Subway or Burger King. Or wait, maybe fried soybeans and rice. Or this: Why are they still serving breakfast at 11am? Or this: Why don't people with long hair travel with a brush? I suppose the are no answers for some of life's questions.

No comments: