Monday, October 18, 2010

You Get What You Pay For

The other day I was supposed to bring home some ice cream and desiring to go the extra mile, I got some cones as well. Now these cones are obviously advertised as "Mini Cones" and so perhaps I should have been prepared.
But when I busted these guys out to fill them with ice cream there was little filing to be done. VERY LITTLE filing to be done.
You could fill these tiny cups with a tea spoon. I wanted to get a picture of one with a scoop of ice cream on top but it was literally too small to hold a scoop up. I thought it would look like a baby or something. You know small body and a huge wobbly bulb on top but the cone couldn't even manage that. I suppose they been good for weight loss if nothing else.

1 comment:

Aunt Re said...

We are so glad you have the internet back. Did you notice the Disney Font on the Bag? In Mini...
Those cones are meant for citizens of Lilliput. LLL Re